ANA CYBER FORENSIC PVT. LTD. has a strong legal team that backs up the forensic team by providing consultancy on various information technology based statutes like,
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000(AMENDED TILL 2008).
The Company offers legal advisory that covers every aspect of Information Technology law including cyber-crime, intellectual property infringements, e-commerce. Drafting contracts, domain name dispute resolutions, cyber-squatting, compliance issues, online dispute resolution, legal research and opinion work are among the Company’s forte.
Computer Forensics is a technological, systematic inspection of a computer system and its contents for evidential data or supportive evidence of incident or other computer use that is being inspected. Computer forensics requires specialized expertise that goes beyond normal data collection and preservation techniques available to end-users or system support personnel.
“Electronic Evidentiary Recovery”, known also as e-discovery, requires the proper tools and knowledge to meet the Court’s criteria, whereas Computer Forensics is simply the application of computer investigation & analysis techniques in the interests of determining potential legal evidence.
ADVISORY TO PREVENT CYBER-ATTACKS
- Building a solid case of digital evidence is more often than never, only half the story.
- Appearing in the Court to present and defend it is just as important Also credibility is everything.
- The high-pressure environment of a Courtroom can often prove too much for client or law-firm IT personnel – especially if they’re unfamiliar with computer forensics.
- Legal acumen at ANA CYBER FORENSIC PVT. LTD. allows us to draft polices for usage of digital peripherals in the business environment, which have sufficient legal flavor so as avoid liabilities on the account of actions/omissions of the employees.
- Robust documentation assists the Company in taking actions against employees found to be in breach of the terms and conditions.
- ANA CYBER FORENSIC PVT. LTD. helps Companies to ascertain reactive methodologies and standardize SOPs in the event of any impending investigation into criminal activity that may have been perpetrated through or against the computer systems of the Company.
DRAFTING OF LEGAL NOTICES
- ANA CYBER FORENSIC PVT. LTD. assists clients in responding to/drafting of notices pertaining to matters involving software licensing agreements, cyber law issues, cease and desist notices, take down notices etc by mapping technical analysis with legal provisions.
- Our accute understanding of Techno-Legal issues gives us the edge to identify pathways for our clients to deal with legal tangles.
- We’ve served as expert witnesses to varied investigations assisting and supporting legal teams. ANA CYBER FORENSIC PVT. LTD. adheres to the standards of evidence that are admissible in a court of law.
‘A CREDIBLE WITNESS MEANS A CREDIBLE CASE – AND THAT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE.’