Some of the illegal activities that form a part of Digital Crimes & Frauds where, ANA CYBER FORENSIC experts conduct Digital Forensic Investigations helping individuals and organizations.
- Harassment via e-mails
- Dissemination of obscene material
- Unauthorized access over computer system
- Indecent exposure
- Financial frauds and crimes
- Sale of illegal articles
- Email spoofing
- Cheating and Fraud
- Compromised Customer data
- Intellectual Property crimes
- Identity theft
- Theft of trade secrets
- Online gambling
- Internet time thefts
- Possession of unauthorized information
- Cyber terrorism against government organization
- Distribution of Pirated Software
- Unauthorized disclosure of internal and confidential information
DATA THEFT INVESTIGATION
- Data theft is one of the fastest growing problem primarily wreaked by office workers with access to technology such as desktop computers and hand-held devices which are capable of storing digital information such as USB flash drives, iPods and even digital cameras.
- Since employees often spend a considerable amount of time developing contacts, confidential & copyrighted information for the company they work for, they often feel they have some right to the information and are inclined to copy and/or delete part of it when they leave the company, or misuse it while they are still in employment.
- Digital data or digital evidences play a very crucial role in a computer crime investigation.
- Properly handling the data plays a key role in stopping a fraud or to catch a criminal.
- We at ANA CYBER FORENSIC PVT. LTD. have assisted many organizations to retrieve their data, using hi-tech tools and experienced experts.
FINANCIAL FRAUD AND COUNTERFEITING INVESTIGATIONS
- Financial frauds can be defined as an intentional act to deceiving someone in a financial transaction for a purpose of personal gain.
- Financial crimes are crimes against property, involving the unlawful conversion of the ownership of property to one’s own personal use and benefit.
- Counterfeiting refers to duplicity of real products or intellectual property with an intention of gaining personal profits.
- Counterfeit products are fake replicas of the real product. Counterfeit products are often produced with the intent to take advantage of the superior value of the imitated product.
- ANA CYBER FORENSIC PVT. LTD. has highly skilled experts in dealing with these kinds of matters. We conduct due diligence into the subject of investigation.
- Forgery can be defined as the process of making, adapting, or imitating objects, statistics, or documents with the intent to deceive Forgery crimes can cost the victims time and money, and the reputation that took years to establish.
- Forgery is an action of imitating a document, art or a product without the consent of the legal owner. We provide an in-depth investigation in the matter of forgery.
- In the computer security context, a hacker is someone who seeks and exploits weaknesses in a computer system or computer network.
- Hacking is an act of gaining unauthorized access to someone else’s computer system.
- Defamation can be described as, any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person’s reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging.
- Our company provides a detail investigation in case of hacking or defamation, and with legal advice on the complete process.
- Cyber terrorism can be defined as the intentional use of computer, networks, & public internet to cause destruction and harm for personal objectives.
- Cyber terrorism is a growing treat in the digital industry.
- Cyber Terrorism is a predetermined, politically motivated attack against computer systems, data which results in violence against noncombatant targets.
- We at ANA CYBER FORENSIC PVT. LTD. have state-of-the-art computer forensic labs, with all the essential tools to fight against such crimes.
NETWORK INTRUSION INVESTIGATION
- Network intrusion means an unauthorized person trying to, or gaining access to a private network, to damage that system, or to disturb data on that system without the consent of the owner/authorized person.
- The intruder is one who breaks into or otherwise violates the system integrity of remote machines with malicious intent. We at ANA CYBER FORENSIC PVT. LTD. provide a comprehensive investigation into network intrusion issues.