ANA CYBER FORENSIC PVT. LTD.
A Vulnerability assessment is the process of detecting, measuring and listing the vulnerabilities in any system. Remediation and patching of the vulnerabilities identified is necessary for securing your company information and assets. Every business today is dependent on digital systems. With the advancement in technology, new risks are emerging every day. At the same time, volume of attacks against your data and computer systems has increased drastically. Attackers may go unnoticed even if you have advanced security products. There is one important practice which many companies overlook is that they should cross check their systems vulnerability assessment against their own managed security in every 90 days period. It could lead to discovering potential threats and vulnerabilities which can be exploited by attackers, and assist in highlighting the overall information security posture of the enterprise. Benefits
- Data protection and empowering businesses to better shield its systems from malicious attacks
- Reduce cost of security breaches
- Good reputation in front of clients, as your clients also want that their information stays protected.
- Vulnerability assessment also evaluates the strength of your defenses against attacks
- Gives more detailed view of the threats facing to the systems
- Comprehensive reporting, prioritizing recommendations for remediation and patching necessary to stay protected
- Concrete action plan based on the report to ensure security of existing and new technologies
- Management gets clear visual of security improvements with tracking
- Proactive and risk based approach towards future threats
Why choose us?
- ANA CYBER FORENSIC PVT. LTD. is an ISO 27001:2013 company, quality of services are maintained as per ISO standards.
- Extensive and proven experience in the field of Information Security, Vulnerability assessment and Penetration testing.
- Complete confidentiality is maintained
- We customize the assessment and remediation work w.r.t your infrastructure and environment.
- Ethical and trustworthy execution of projects
- PMP, CEH, ECSA, ISO27001, US-cert OPSEC Certified professionals
- Wide clientele around the globe